Who isn’t craving the flavors of pumpkin spice right now? Treat yourself to this deliciously frothy pumpkin-spiced dalgona coffee with Caliper Hemp, and win the day with clarity, calm, and PSL feels.
20mg Hemp per serving
- ¼ cup instant coffee or espresso (We like Waka Coffee’s medium roast Columbian)
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 packets Caliper Hemp Dissolvable Powder
- 1½ tablespoons canned pumpkin puree or pumpkin pie filling (optional)
- 1½ cups dairy or nondairy milk, hot or cold (we like coconut nondairy beverage)
- In a medium bowl, combine the instant coffee, hot water, pumpkin pie spice, and Caliper. Whip with a hand mixer or vigorously hand-whisk until mixture reaches the consistency of stiffly whipped cream (this will take about 5 minutes with a mixer and around 10 minutes of hand-whisking).
- If using, very gently fold in the optional pumpkin puree or pie filling, being careful not to deflate the foam.
- Fill 2 mugs each with ¾ cup milk or nondairy milk, then lightly spoon the whipped coffee mixture on top and enjoy.
The post Pumpkin Spice Dalgona Coffee with Caliper Hemp appeared first on Caliper Dissolvable Powder.